Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tag, I'm it

LaurieC tagged me on her blog so here goes. . .

Here's how it goes. . .each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others & list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you tag a note in their comments letting them know they have been tagged & to read your blog. So here it goes!

I'm only gonna tag two, the Knitorious Mrs. B and TeAntae. Those are the only two bloggers I know well enough to pass this blight on to. :P

1. I don't like onions, tomatoes, olives, and many other things that are fresh and good for you. I've only recently gotten to where I can stand squash, if cooked on way with some Zuchinni (sp?). This has always been a rough row to hoe 'cause I live in the South, and there's nothing a real Southerner loves more than a good pan of squash and onions, tomatoes and okra, and many other things that have that mess in them. My Aunt Jean makes a killer pea salad or something, it has onions, tomatoes, and all manner of other crunchy stuff that makes my tounge run and hide!

2. I don't like my hands to be dirty. I wash them in the dishwater over and over again while I cook or bake. If I get egg on me, into the water. Anything sticky, I'm going to wash then too.

3. I can hear all sorts of sounds others block out or can't hear. My boyfriend says I can hear things before they start, like things that I know get on my nerves. I hate small, repetitive, or "just within hearing range" sounds. I also hate the train whistle that the train yard behind our house uses. It's not one of those full blast horns. It's a halfassed thing that kinda whooshes. Since it's different from what you expect, it wakes me up.

4. I have moved probably 20 times in my lifetime, often back and forth from the same two cities. I went to 2 elem. schools, 2 middle schools, but only one high school.

5. I always mispronounce paradigm. I almost always say para-di-gum. Not even gonna play like I know why I do that.

6. I cannot stand to eat on real plates, you know...anything other than paper. The sound that a knife or fork makes when it screeches across the plate makes my brain squiggle and my teeth ache. It's the sound I cannot stand the most. It's totally my nails on a chalkboard. Although that sound freaks me out too.

7. I don't like to write in pencil. I've been taking notes in pen since high school. I almost always had to borrow a pencil for Biology, Chem, or math classes. I just don't like them. And if I do write with a pencil, I want the point sharp enough to etch glass. And I prefer mechanical pencils because I break the points on the real ones because I write so hard.

So those are seven random facts about me. If you would like to do this on your blog, feel free. I'm not one to tag others because I don't want you to feel like you have to do something. :D

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there, esp. mine. She reads this blog sometimes. Love you Mama, thanks for all you do! :D See you next Friday when you sign your life away to that man you say you love. :P

No comments: