The very funny, ha ha ha... Knitorious Mrs. B tagged me. Now I have to post 6 weird things about myself. Then I am s'posed to tag 6 other people. But I don't know 6 other people. So I may just do this and tag the few that I do know.
From her blog: "I must tag 6 unsuspecting bloggers in the knitting world.....And list the rules... and notify these folks on their blog that they've been tagged."
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT LACEY:
1. I love to sit with my feel at a right angle on the couch. The left on top of the right. Strange. I think I got it from my dad. That's how he sits.
2. I walk funny. I used to walk with my feet flung out with both feet pointing out. Also from my dad. I really wanted to walk like him and be like him when I was very litte. But not anymore. Anyway, now I don't walk as funny as I did. But I still walk a bit strange.
3. I am a terrible procrastinator, but I can't really write much unless I have a terrible deadline weighing on me. I seriously cannot write without major stress going on. Very weird to me.
4. I often laugh when people get hurt. I think this is my stress response to worry and sudden fear. I don't think that it's funny when they get hurt, but I laugh anyway, like I can't help myself.
5. I don't like omellettes. Or eggs that much. I eat them, but not every day, or once a week. But I love cheese. I would eat cheese all day every day for the rest of my life if I could. And bread. MMM, crusty cheese and bread.
6. I don't like dogs. I mean, not like I hate them and want all dogs to die, but I'm not fond of them. I like cats better.
These aren't really weird, just junk I can think of them at the time. *shrugs*