Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm a terrible pal. I've forgotten to mention and to post pics about my last package from Teesweeps. This person kicks major buttox.

Check it out!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In this package, I got mega oreo enhancement, chocolate fix (totally been gone since the package was first opened, but I did share with the Boy), and yarny goodness.
2 skeins of Claudia handpainted in purple midnight. (What cool colors!)
a pattern for a lace scarf
a set of handmade needles, size 8.

Thanks pal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty yarn. How does it knit up? I recently finished some fingerless gloves with Lorna's laces and am not to pleased with how they are wearing, as in they seem to be looking a bit ragged a bit too quickly. I think that I won't be going the lorna's laces route again.

Anonymous said...

So happy you liked the box of goodies. =) What better way to spend the holidays than crafting and gnoshing on chocolate of all sorts.

Last package in the works. >:-)

Lacey said...

Thanks Pal!