Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm excited! I just found out that my Mason-Dixon Knitting book left the Atlanta facilities this evening and it should prolly reach me within the next few days! :D Oh, I forgot to post, I ordered the book. hehe. I know I can't afford it, but I bought the damn thing on the credit card, so it can ride.

I finished a scarf tonight, size 15 needles and some squishy yarn made short work of one another. I think I may line the "wrong" side with fabric because it is kinda see through, then it could be reversible. Wear the cotton lining to the neck when it's warmer and the warm squishy yarn side in when it's cooler. This would also allow for splashes of color to show through on the black open side. I will see how it looks before I cut anything and make it a perm. choice.

AND I joined the warshcloth swap. I'm hoping I can get an international pal and get a real live washrag knitted up. I am not sure I can do it, but hell fire if I won't try.

No comments: