Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm excited because I found (thanks to someone in the MD KAL) a yarn shop in ATL that sells peaches and cream. While this isn't a big deal in and of itself, I also went to the website for the yarn and found about 40 new colorways I MUST own. SO, this yarn shop, it ships. And I'm hoping beyond hope that they have/carry/can get the colors I asked for. I cut the list from like 40 down to 19, eh. I'm a broke college student, so I can't get real crazy. Plus, I live in a studio apt with my bf and that leaves little room for stash.

AND great, super, neat-o news, I ordered THE book. Yes, that's right, I ordered myself a copy of Mason-Dixon Knitting. I'm helping to make those some very rich knitty women. I also ordered a copy for a top secret present for a top secret present-getter. No clues as to whom this person may or may not be. He/she/it may read this and put three and five together and get nine. :P I'm off to knit more log cabin. It's getting real old.

No comments: