Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Six Things

Six Things

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

Since I hate to be tagged, I tag not here.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Let's see, I was 14. That puts me in middle school, living in Columbus, GA. Arnold Middle School- 8th grade. I would have been totally in love with a guy named Matt, dorky but tall, dark, and goofy cute. I was giving gifts for all occasions- wearing tie-died pants on Easter. My parents were still married- unhappily. I was growing up- trying to figure life out. :P

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): write study guide, learn to center clay on the wheel, spin, knit, take a nap, grade papers. Notice what I put last - the thing I hate most!

3) Snacks I enjoy: Apples, bagelfuls, cheesesticks

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Quit my job, invest some money, save the rest and live off of the interest. Buy a new car. Pay off my credit cards. BUY MORE YARN!

5) Places I have lived: Cordele, Americus, Columbus, Ga Seale, Alabama

6) Jobs I have had: waitress, tutor, lab monitor, teacher, babysitter

No comments: