"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."
Since I hate to be tagged, I tag not here.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Let's see, I was 14. That puts me in middle school, living in Columbus, GA. Arnold Middle School- 8th grade. I would have been totally in love with a guy named Matt, dorky but tall, dark, and goofy cute. I was giving gifts for all occasions- wearing tie-died pants on Easter. My parents were still married- unhappily. I was growing up- trying to figure life out. :P
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): write study guide, learn to center clay on the wheel, spin, knit, take a nap, grade papers. Notice what I put last - the thing I hate most!
3) Snacks I enjoy: Apples, bagelfuls, cheesesticks
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Quit my job, invest some money, save the rest and live off of the interest. Buy a new car. Pay off my credit cards. BUY MORE YARN!
5) Places I have lived: Cordele, Americus, Columbus, Ga Seale, Alabama
6) Jobs I have had: waitress, tutor, lab monitor, teacher, babysitter