Thursday, July 12, 2007

I don't think so

I just read the Yarn Harlot's blog for today and I'm very angry. I wrote both of our Senators as soon as I read the story. You should. If you don't know what I'm talking about go here and read this. http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/ I could stroke. I hope this guy gets raped some time in the future and has to describe the event as sex. And I cannot believe this. We have to edit our language because some words are too inflammatory? How can someone be accused of rape and not have this charge read in court? You can't use the word he's accused of...umm...hello!? Next thing murderes are simply going to be, I dunno, disgruntled humans who poke other humans? You know, with sharp pointy things.

So go, speak out, let them hear from you. You can no longer find the Lincoln Nebraska judicial site. It gives you a 404 not found error. Soo, it looks like folks have been hitting Mr. Judge Butthead pretty hard. I wish they'd hit him with something harder, like sense.

No comments: