Monday, March 26, 2007

Knitting Update

Up to my third pair of finished socks this month.

The first is a pair of magic stripes in plain of st. st. short row heel and toe up following WendyKnits! with a figure 8 cast-on. I gave these to my boyfriend's mom. She hasn't worn them yet, but she says they fit snugly.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These were knit for a birthday present for my boyfriend's Mema. I love this yarn, it's francispatricksales yarn off of eBay that Lime and Violet mentioned on their podcast recently.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm making another pair for me with some Lorna's Laces Amethyst Strip to stretch the bit left over. I managed to stretch the pretty yarn out because I knit the majority of the foot from the Lorna's Laces.

And I went to a car wash the other day. We had more fun than should be allowed for grown ups. Post and pics to follow! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THOSE PURPLE SOCKS ARE GORGEOUS! And what's this about adventures in a car wash?