Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Three months

It seems like three months is the average cycle of my blogging.  It takes me that long to remember my password I think. haha 

So in the three months since I've posted, I've been busy.  Imagine!  Busy?!  No.  I am never busy.

I've made more window displays for the yarn shop. 

Here's October's window:
I had a lot of help with this one, so props go to Mrs. Mary Walker for her help with the ghost and the pumpkins.

I've also made the Christmas windows, but I don't have good photos of those yet.  One is a gingerbread house in the middle of a forest (and a yeti hiding in the woods).  The other is a view of a kitchen counter where someone has been baking and decorating sugar cookies.  They are both super cute, even though I say so my self.  I'll post pics when I can get some taken.

I've also made most of my Christmas gifts.  It is a crazy list of things that includes:
2 pair of women's size 8 socks
2 pair of men's size 12 stripey socks (each stripe is a different yarn!)
See?  Crazy 

1 cabled hat
3 toy bunnies
1 7ft woven shawl
1 crazy cabled hat
1 pair of fingerless mitts
1 pair of little boy's striped socks
2 woven dishtowels

I think there might be more, but I'm not 100% sure.  These are the ones I can remember. 


I've also been spinning like a fiend.  In fact, I think my arm is sore from my constant spinning right now!  haha  Taking a break and going back to knitting now thought.  Here are the fruits of my labors:

See?  I have TOTALLY been busy.  I'm no slouch.  haha Now, I just have to get the rest of that Christmas list done, and I'll be able to relax and enjoy the time off I have coming.  Maybe I'll knit something for me!




1 comment:

Holly S. said...

Lacey, you should try some of that new fangled self-striping yarn.