Wednesday, July 09, 2008

No News

No, I don't know about that job. The longer I know nothing, the more I think I've got nothing.

So to put off the freakout, I'm going to focus on charity knitting. I've got like 100 projects on the needles right now, but last time I did this, good things came and it just feels right again. I'm going to knit wool hats. In July, yes I know I live in GA and it's 100 outside my door. But I don't have to deal with heating costs this winter, so I'm going to use some of the wools I have to help those who do have that issue. I am greatful for the things in life I don't have to deal with and am trying to be greatful for those that I do which should by theory make me stronger.

Here's the link if you feel the need too.
http://nestmaine.blogspot.com/

Oh, and I've joined a Random Act of Kindness group on Ravelry. I'm sending out flowerr seeds. I'm very glad as I had NO idea what to do with them here, I'm killing sweet peas and lavendar at the moment.

1 comment:

Holly S. said...

A little good karma never hurt. I also just said a prayer for you. You should be covered. ;)