Monday, March 17, 2008

Out of the Pot and into the fire

I'm dyeing again. :P I've been busy like a bee. I dyed up 4 skeins Saturday night. Fun stuff. I had a blast. I tried a new way of doing things. 'Speriments if you will. [Me and Dusty Rhodes]

So here we have my fave mistake, er um, experiment.


It's still in the rinse, so no really great pics of it. BUT LOVE IT! I can't wait for you to see it. It's like the inside of a watercolor paintbox after it get rained on. Fab.


And here you see a project that I've finished recently. My stearing wheel kept freezing me to death. So as soon as I got sick of it, Spring happened. Whatever. I'm over it.


And a yarn I just got from The Loopy Ewe. I could just roll in the yarn.

Speaking of what's left, we've got a few skeins left in the shop. Go check it out. I want to wait until April to put more yarn in the shop. I have a birthday to celebrate early in the month, so no yarn worries for me then. :P Maybe my new sock base yarns will be dry by then. It's squishier than the one I already use. :D

No comments: